Do you recognize this?
It's premise and conclusion. It's the essential concept about logic we didn't learn in high school!
Now, there's a course for that...
Yes! Thinking Skills Dojo is offering a course in Logical Thinking for Work, School, and Life.
This unique course
- Is about you learning to think logically for yourself about practically any topic including science
- Can be done either as an individual, or in a team
- Directly applies to writing for higher education, business, and the professions
- Skill-based, learn-by-doing approach
- Walks you through a process of making arguments people can understand and accept.
How it works
- We use a scaffold to think through a given topic. A scaffold is a special template. It has generic questions to guide you through a logical thinking process.
- We're using practical topics such as, applying for a job. It is simple but powerful.
- Almost anyone can do this. It's not an English course, it's a thinking course. People can do it together.
To get started, click the SIGN UP button on the upper right of this page
Thanks a lot, looking forward to working with you.